Bring your school group for a tour led by a MOCA Gallery Teacher!
Focusing on a selection of works to develop observation and critical-thinking skills, discussions support learning standards and inquiry-based learning.
what do I need to know?
- Reservations are first-come, first-served, and book quickly.
- Tours are typically one-hour in length and can be tailored, both in content and time.
- One chaperone for every 10 students required. Additional adults pay regular admission rates.
- $3 per student (if self-guiding before or after with reservation, no additional fee charged). *Please note that Free Family Passes cannot be used to pay for a guided tour.
- Galleries are wheelchair accessible.
- Group size is a minimum of 5 students, maximum of 120.
- In order to allow adequate preparation and scheduling for gallery teachers, MOCA requests that reservations be made at least two weeks from the date of participation.
- Guided tours arriving more than 30 minutes late without contacting MOCA will be canceled. The Education Department will assist you to reschedule the tour at a later date.