There are lots of ways you can support MOCA. By contributing goods and/or services to one of the museum’s various events or programs, your donation goes a long way to supporting the work done here, including exhibitions, art education, community outreach and more.
MOCA greatly appreciates the in-kind contributions of our recent sponsors!
- BCF: Design and rebranding consultation
- Beach Spa Bed & Breakfast: Donation of rooms for artist and out-of-town guests
- Cox Media Communications: Nonprofit match for television advertising
- Doc Taylor's/Taugtog's: Dining certificates for visiting jurors and exhibiting artists
- Doran Consulting: Computer consulting
- Earworks: Television advertisement design
- McKenzie Construction: Temporary manual labor to assist in moving gallery walls
- Navis Pack & Ship: Bulk cardboard for Student Art Start, art handling gloves and manual labor for exhibition installation
- Sinclair Communications: Radio advertising
As a 501c-3 non-profit organization, we rely on community support from donors like you. For additional information, you may also contact Emily Barnhill, Director of Development at 757-425-0000, ext. 313.
Thank you for your support!