Bring your group for a tour led by a MOCA Gallery Teacher! This guided tour if the exhibitions is menat to promote conversation, stimulating ideas and enhancing your understanding of contemporary art.
what do I need to know?
- Reservations are first-come, first-served, and book quickly.
- Tours are typically one-hour in length and can be tailored, both in content and time.
- Groups of more than 10 people pay $5 per person, groups less than 10 pay $7 per person, senior and military pay $5 per person. *Please note that Free Family Passes cannot be used to pay for a guided tour.
- Galleries are wheelchair accessible.
- Group size is a minimum of 5, maximum of 120.
- In order to allow adequate preparation and scheduling for gallery teachers,MOCA requests that reservations be made at least two weeks from the date of participation.
- Guided tours arriving more than 30 minutes late without contacting MOCA will be canceled. The Education Department will assist you to reschedule the tour at a later date.
For more information contact Rebecca Davidson, Manager of School and Educator Programs, at Rebecca@VirginiaMOCA.org.